Your success in achieving and maintaining ISO 9000 and TS 16949 quality certification is central to VLSI Standards' business philosophy. VLSI Standards has developed an unsurpassed combination of programs which directly support and facilitate your ISO 9000 and TS 16949 quality programs at all phases of production.
- The widest range of traceable calibration standards as required for ISO 9000 and TS 16949 compliance. These standards have supported countless successful quality audits in diverse industries worldwide. VLSI Standards is the brand name that auditors have come to expect and respect.
- VLSI Standards ISO 9001 and TS 16949 quality programs ensure high product quality for mission critical industrial applications.
- VLSI Standards has also achieved NIST NVLAP (National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program) accreditation for a specific scope of accreditation, under lab code 200302-0 furthering product quality and traceability.
- Our Product Recertification Program ensures your calibration standards are properly maintained and certified prior to your annual audit as well as ensuring that damaged standards are removed from service. Furthermore, cleaning, inspection and recertification extends the life of standards, thus avoiding the hassles of introducing new standards in SPC tracking programs.
- Our Audit Support Program satisfies your own ISO and TS obligations to audit key suppliers to your quality program. As a key supplier of so many quality programs worldwide, VLSI Standards routinely responds to audit requests from customers with comprehensive timely information. On-site audits can also be arranged with prior notification.
- Custom Fabrication and Metrology Services enable us to support unique measurement applications. VLSI Standards has technologists and facilities to solve your problems.
VLSI Standards is your partner in ISO 9000 and TS 16949 success!